Wladimir Klitschko denies rumors about his return
Former heavyweight champion Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko denied rumors of his return to the ring. Last week, the media spread the information that Klitschko will fight Dillian Whyte on April 13 in London. Klitschko was supposed to replace Anthony Joshua, whose promoter reserved Wembley for that date, "but still cannot decide with a rival.”
Dillian Whyte responded to the rumors: "After our fight, Klitschko will definitely not return to the ring anymore."
But today, Sports Illustrated journalist Chris Mannix, in his Twitter, said that Wladimir is not going to return to the ring.
"Wladimir told Sports Illustrated that rumors of his return to the ring two years later this spring for a fight against Dillian Whyte are a lie. In a text message, Klitschko called them ‘fake news’," Mannix wrote.